Friday, November 18, 2011

Computer Issues

Well, the new computer battery arrived and is now gone again. My computer didn't take to it and the diagnostics says one or more cells didn't work in the new one. So it has been sent back (at my cost) and I'm waiting for a new one...

All of a sudden my computer likes my old battery again. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't my computer that is the problem. If you remember, I didn't have a great start with this laptop with its loud fan noise and dealing with HP hadn't been wonderful. The warranty is now expired but I don't know if it will be economical to try and fix.

I remember deciding then should it konk out on me, I'm going to Apple for my next laptop despite D's eye rolling and threat of no IT support. This current experience reminded me of that thought and I've started my research, just in case.

When the time comes, my 4th laptop shall be a MacBook Air, probably the 13" size. That way I won't have to buy a new carrying case. When we are out and about this weekend I want to go and look at one and ask some questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment