Monday, November 28, 2011

The Drama Doesn't End

Here's another one for you.

What do you do with someone who believes that gossiping/talking about people is akin to having a relationship with them? Where does that even originate from?

I know someone who believe they have a relationship with me but has never asked me in person how I'm doing in the 8 yrs they have "known me". But they talk to D and ask him.

They so believe in this "relationship" that after a number of drinks manages to burst into tears when asking D why it is they don't see me! Personally I think it is the alcohol talking.

I know when someone cares and when they don't. I am also good at smelling drama from miles away.

It's pretty straightforward in my mind. If you want to become better acquainted with someone, you must make an effort to get to know them, directly.

Should you even have to teach that to an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment