Monday, July 31, 2017

A First


For the first time in my career, I saw myself making the happy decision to fully retire, in 3D.

To the extent that I followed it up with writing my retirement announcement.  Everything just flowed out.

Followed by finding out all I needed to do legally to wrap things up.  It's all sitting there waiting for a final decision.

The whole scene shocked, as it came quietly and unsolicited, like a deep knowing.

Now what?  It will continue to sit there until I get the next sign, whenever that may be.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No idea where it came from... Was on the treadmill and definitely not wanting more time for that! Feels like this is the clear first step towards it.

      Delete
    2. ps. Hope Fahed's shoulder surgery went smooth with no surprises. If they had to go the replacement route, I know a few people who had to have them and they have done quite well with it.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with everything else that will come in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corina -- Although I'm not quite ready to make the decision yet, at the same time, I'm excited to find out what will eventually replace it! Hopefully something really cool! Maybe it is a sign for me to prepare for what's to come.

      Delete